Connection: A Lingua-Cultura Experience
🌎 Building a Multilingual and Multicultural Future Together 🌏
June 24 – 26
We have partnered with EDUC8.world to host the first ever world languages and cultures conference on Clubhouse. We have noticed how language learning on Clubhouse has become this incredible phenomenon so we would like to gather the learners, educators and leaders of the global community of languages and cultures to connect, share and learn from one another.
Connection: A Lingua-Cultura Experience is a free and non-funded global education conference that will take place from Thursday, June 24 to Saturday, June 26, 2021.
We aim to raise awareness about the importance of language-literacy and language education, and to explore how language learning promotes intercultural understanding in the world. We will be hosting sessions about topics related to languages, cultures and identity in languages from all over the world.
Pillars of the conference:
1. Storytelling: Languages and Cultures Worldwide
2. Language learning and education (conventional & non-conventional approaches)
3. Policy, advocacy and funding for language and cultural programmes (primary, secondary & tertiary education)
4. The effect of migration on language, culture, identity
5. Preservation of endangered languages and cultures
6. Showcase research articles and papers on topics related to language, culture and identity
7. Career opportunities in the world of languages and cultures
Be a Part of the First World Languages and Cultures Conference on Clubhouse
To participate as a SPEAKER, MODERATOR or VOLUNTEER in the conference, please fill out this sign up form: https://tinyurl.com/linguaculturaspeakersignup
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you would like to participate in the conference but you are NOT a Clubhouse user yet or if you have any questions about the conference.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Language as a Gateway to the World
We welcome intercultural conversations. We believe language and culture shape our identities. By celebrating our diverse linguistic and cultural experiences, we improve and grow together. We use words and information to ignite understanding. We empower change through linguistic and cultural advocacy.